Wednesday, July 31, 2013


I want to thank everyone for their emails that they sent me this week. To be completely honest they are exactly what I needed right now. So thank you :)
Things are going good here, this week was a bit rough. Well, I say rough, but it just wasn't as good as weeks past. Since this area has been on fire recently I just expect every week to be amazing. But this week was just a little slow. 
On a positive note, I only have 6 months left, 6 months to serve the lord, 6 months to plant seeds, 6 months to become what and who I need to be for the rest of my life. I feel like I have so much I need to do before I can come home. This life is all about dealing with the trials that are thrown your way, the biggest trial I have right now is myself. I'm trying harder than ever to be humble and work my hardest. Keep me in your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment