Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I hope to see many miracles in Many today!

"We have a baptism this Saturday! My first one! To see a person accept the gospel and come closer to our Savior is what missionary work is all about. I'll be sure to take a picture with him and Elder Davidson and send it home so you can put it on Bishop's wall! I can't believe we have 11 missionaries out from our ward! The Bishop's wall won't have enough space soon!

I heard this fact in the MTC, but I'm not sure if I share it with y'all. But, as of December 2011 there are around 56,000 full time missionaries serving and in December 2010 there were 52,000. I think we have the most missionaries in the field now than ever before! It's great time to be serving the Lord!

Today we are going on exchanges with the Zone Leaders and double working our area. That means Elder Davidson and I are splitting up for the day and teaching with on of the Zone Leaders, and then we are both working in our area. So, we will have four missionaries working Many for today! Which will be awesome because we have tons of people to see, so we will be able to teach a lot! I hope to see many miracles in Many today! ;) "

No comments:

Post a Comment