Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rain, Rain and More Rain...

This week was a pretty good week. The weather was really crazy yesterday though, we were on lock down for 2 hours cause of rain storms and tornado warnings. Our neighbor Rick updated us on all the weather. I've never seen so much rain in my entire life! It's crazy, definitely my least favorite part of Louisiana. But, other than that it was really good. We are going to have to push back Patsy and Larry's grandsons' baptisms cause neither of them came to church and are not progressing at the pace that they need to be. But we did have a few awesome miracles this week... But I'll share the best one... There is this young lady that is married to a less active member, she has been around the church for about 10 years and has always been interested in taking the discussions but her mother is a strong devoted Catholic and so she didn't pursue it because she knew her mom would be furious! When I heard this I thought of the scripture in Luke 12:51-53. Well anyway, she had been praying on what to do and she finally got an answer! So, she told us, "I don't know what's gonna happen, but I know that taking the discussions is what I need to be doing." It was such an awesome miracle! And I feel so blessed to be a part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment