Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Transfers!







"I'mbeing transferred! I'm not happy about it at all. I really love Many and the people we are teaching. I just don't know how to act because I know it's what the Lord wants. It just sucks leaving an area that we have turned around and is on fire. April will probably have 3 or 4 baptisms and I won't get to be at any of them! Elder Davidson is training again. I'm sure he will do a great job. He was a good trainer for me. I've grown to love the kid and I feel like we both have learned a lot from each other.

This past week was a good week. We have had a lot of progress with some of our investigators. Shelly is solid and is just waiting for an answer. Stoney has a baptismal date for when he gets back from offshore, and this week we picked up another solid new investigator. He is engaged to a less active member. He is solid, he has an awesome relationship with God and he feels like the Book of Mormon and this church is the next thing the Lord wants him to do. So I'm really sad that I won't be here for all their progress.

But, hey I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in Mountain Dew! I love and miss ya'll so much! Continue standing up for what's right, and never let anyone get you down! Be safe, have fun, and Enjoy life, my friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment