Wednesday, March 28, 2012


"This week we got to meet with Stoney twice because he was in from working on the Oil Rigs. He is such an awesome guy and knows that the church is true. He is just one of those people that wants to know and understand everything before they do it, which is good but very frustrating as a missionary. I guess it's just me being prideful cause it's about what the Lord wants, not what I want. I'm working on just getting out of the way and allowing the spirit to do the work!

On Thursday we taught Shelly again! She is so awesome, she is a golden investigator. She reads, prays sincerely and comes to church as much as she can. She knows this is what she wants, but is working on praying and finding out for herself if this is true. Which is all we ask for as missionaries.
Friday we had our ward party! It was really fun. We had hot dogs, and then played horse shoes and Volleyball, Elder D got a little too excited about that... But anyways it was nice to get out of our church clothes and wear normal ones for once! Then on Saturday we got to help Bro. Vincent tear down this old shed of his (Bro. Vincent is in this photo with Elder Bailey). I got to use a axe and a sledge Hammer! hah It was really sweet. Then later that day we actually got to leave Mission Boundaries (We got permission from President Wall) And went to a Less Active member's wedding that was in Texas.
That's pretty much it for this week. I can't believe that I've been out for 4 and a half months. Time flies when you are serving the Lord! I love and miss y'all tons! I pray for y'all every night. Be safe, have fun, and enjoy life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment