Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 "Another solid week in the mission field. I'll start off by talking about how the work is going and then get into everything else... So this week was slow with teaching. But on the bright side, all our investigators are progressing in the Gospel. Greg is getting baptized this Saturday! I'm so excited, he is such a great example of a dedicated follower of Christ! Don't worry I will send home pictures. Then ALex and Alicia are taking huge steps in their relationship and in the Gospel. They are so awesome, I love them a lot. We had Stake Conference this weekend. Elder Zivic of the Seventy was the visiting authority. 

Okay so now for some funny stories and events that happened this week... So we recently have started going to a donut shop from breakfast every morning. (We bike there for morning workouts) And let me tell you... it's a hoot. It's like those old fashion diners where all the old men go and just cut up (joke around) and tell stories. It's so funny. The chef loves us and calls us her adopted grandsons. The old men love us too, I think I've only paid for my breakfast once, cause usually one of the old men just say "Aye, BeBe, just throw these 4 young fellas on my tab" and just walk out the door.  We have been doing a lot of service for people. Members, non members, I even bought a hot n spicy for our good friend Maurice. (Homeless guy under the bridge). President Wall has put a lot of focus on serving people so that we love them. So we hope to see some miracles from that pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment