Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Greg Got Baptized!


"This week was great, full of plenty of different events...Monday we went to the gator farm! We went with some of the Hispanic members that have some hook ups! It was really cool.  But also this week I experienced my first bike crash! It's been raining almost everyday, and so we were biking from the area that we were working to the Adams apartment so we could take cover until it cleared up. The roads here in Louisiana are not level so there are a lot of puddles. Well I went through one at a weird angle and I laid my bike down (yes I only say that to make it sound cool). I did jump off, but my right leg got caught under the frame of the bike. So, I braced my fall with my right hand, forearm, elbow and shoulder. Not to much damage though. My whole right side is a little sore. And I have a huge chunk of flesh missing from the palm of my hand. I thought I was going to have to get stitches, but it wasn't as deep as I thought. But after I wrecked I popped back up and we rode the rest of the way to the Adams. And Sister Adams took such good care of me. She treated me like one of her own Grandchildren. Speaking of which, she has a cute Grand daughter that I'm gonna start writing :) But, anyways I really appreciated her love and care!

Greg also was baptized this week! It was so cool, he invited his wife and grand daughter to his baptism, And I think we are gonna start teaching them this week! He is so funny, he wanted to know how the water felt before we started the service so he walked right on in and sat down so only his head was dry! He was like, "Oh yeah, that should be good." When he walked into the chapel, his wife said, "Wait you were baptized already!?!?" She was so worried that we did it with out her. Greg is so awesome. Ralph came back this week. but not in time for Greg's baptism. But we got a serious "Bromance" going on with those two! It's so sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment