Monday, June 4, 2012

We had a good week with teaching lots of lessons. We went back and tried a bunch of old investigators and are starting to teach them again. But on the other hand we didn't get to see any of the less active families that we have been working with. So this week we are going to try a happy medium. We helped move in the Senior Couple this week, the Adams. They are so sweet. They seem to really like us, so I'm sure we will see a lot of sweet miracles with their help. 

This week at church was awesome. We had 52 people! Sadly 12 of them were visitors, but that's okay! I'll take what the Lord will give us!  Greg came to church and he bore his testimony! He is committed now for June 16th! 


But something cool that I read this week that I want to share with you... D&C 98: 2-3
2 Waiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, and are recorded with this seal and testament—the Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted.
3 Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been aafflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name’s glory, saith the Lord. 


Heavenly Father hears and answers your prayers. I can promise you that he does. He loves us and sometimes doesn't answer us right away, and that's because he does them in his own due time and for our own good, even if sometimes we don't see it that way.


I love and miss yall so much! I only ask one things from each and every one of you. And that's for M&M's... just kidding. But just live life, and don't get caught up with the world. Stay strong and be happy. Now ill get off my soapbox... Have a great week! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment