Friday, February 22, 2013


Something cool that I learned this week is something that I read in my
personal study, I read 3 Nephi 11. Which is easily one of may favorite
chapters in the Book of Mormon. But the part I want to focus on is
in verse 5 where it says "and their eyes were towards the sound
thereof; and they did look steadfastly towards heaven, from whence the
sound came." I love how it says their eyes were towards the sound. I
relate that to another favorite part of the Book of Mormon where King
Benjamin is speaking and it says that the door of their tents were
pointed towards him. I think that if we have our priorities pointed
towards living the Gospel and focusing on what matters most. Then we
will get a lot more out of life and feel that happiness and peace that
we all seek.


No comments:

Post a Comment