Monday, December 31, 2012

Last P'day we went to New Orleans and played in a big turkey bowl. 
Our team was one of the best, but at the end they decided to just 
make an All Star team. New Orleans Vs Baton Rouge. I played with the 
New Orleans side and we won. Jake played on the Baton Rouge side. 
We had two main appointments on Turkey day. In the morning we went 
to the Jackson's and had Brunch. Then in the evening we went to the 
Albert's where they served a deep fat fried turkey! It was
so good! I loved it. Definitely one of the most unhealthy things I
have even eaten. But it was totally worth it. 
 
We had another rough week missionary-wise. One of our top
investigators moved back to Texas and doesn't want the missionaries to
stop by. Another one has just disappeared and Alex and Alicia can't
seem to get along. 
 
On a happy note.. the Gospel is still true! Jesus is the reason for
this wonderful season. And I'm so thankful for the opportunity that we
have to remember the Savior and enjoy this time of the year! I know
that as we push all the worldly items of Christmas aside and remember
the true meaning Christmas, the Savior, that we will have more love in
our hearts and have endless joy. I love y'all and I can't wait for next
year when I get to spend this time of year with y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment