Friday, August 10, 2012

Training!

"First things first! Happy 25th Anniversary Momma and Old man!! I'm sorry I missed it. But I love you and I'm proud of you!

What a crazy week! Both of my past companions went home this week! And I found out who I will be training! I'm training Elder Silva. He is from North Ogden Utah. He is a nice kid. We don't have a lot of the same hobbies or interests. But he is a great kid and is excited to learn and work hard. We have had a really good first week filled with lessons, service and dinner appointments! He is still getting use to the bike. Wait, I'm not even use to the bike! But, I see a lot of great things happeneing with E. Silva. He is not prideful, and that's all that I care about. I don't like prideful missionaries cause it's not about us!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment