Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Carter's Testimony

"I know that my Heavanly Father knows and loves me personally. I know that he sent his Only Begotten Son to this earth to die and atone for our sins. And for that I am eternally grateful. I can never repay Him of that. I do my best to follow Him and His atonement each and everyday. And to be that example that I know Christ would be if He were on the earth today. I try to live the light of Christ and share that with others. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, and that he restored the true church on the earth today. I know that Jospeh Smith also translated the Book of Mormon and did that through the gift of God. I know that to be the most correct book on the earth and along with the Bible we know the truth of all things. I know that Thomas S. Monson leads and guides Heavanly Father's true church on this earth today. I know that I can be with my family for eternity and that we will be able to be in the precence of our Savior if we follow His path. I love being a member of this church and I'm proud to represent Christ everyday. I say these thngs in" the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment