Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011, Elders Davidson and Bailey!

We got this wonderful email from a member of the Many, LA ward:

"Dear Parents,
I wanted to let you know your sons have arrived in Many, LA and they have hit the road running! We are thrilled to have them here and are excited to get to know them. Today they had Thanksgiving lunch with our Relief Society President and her family and then came to my brother's home to meet our family and then they were headed to the Bishop's home to meet him! Tomorrow they plan to meet with the investigators the previous elders were working with. We certainly enjoyed our visit with them and were very impressed by the Spirit they carry with them. I'm attaching a few pictures for you that I took of them today. I'm grateful to have the same opportunity to take care of your sons. If you need anything while they are here, please call me or email me. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet boys with us! Happy Thanksgiving!"

No comments:

Post a Comment