Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"The MTC is awesome!"

The MTC is awesome! The first day was pretty hectic. As soon as I got here, I dropped my bags off and I went straight to my classroom. My companion didn't show up, so I was assigned to two other elders. Jake Bawden is in my district! I was so stoked to see a familiar face. I love being here! The Spirit is so strong and I love having so much time to study the scriptures and just learn about the Gospel. We have such awesome discussions, and we actually got to teach someone on our first day! He was an actor, but still. I was able to say a few things that I was inspired to say by the Spirit. It's crazy how much more sensitive to the Spirit I am now! I am loving how I feel while I'm here--everyone coming together for the same purpose, to serve the Lord. On the first day we had a meeting with all the newbies and the MTC presidency spoke and we got to sing "Called to Serve" for the first time! The Spirit was overpowering! It is awesome to see how much the Gospel is being taught throughout the world. We have missionaries here that are going to countries all over the world. I love you all and miss your like anything! But, don't worry I am too busy to be homesick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment